Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's here...the very last day of 2009


It's hard to believe that 2009 is just 10 short hours from being nothing but a memory. 2009 has been quite eventful. It seems like each year goes by a little faster than the last one. It's scary at times but I think that this New Year is the one I'm most excited for. I've been waiting for 2010 since the Mr. and I set our wedding date and I can't wait for it to get here!

I wish everyone safe and happy New Year's Eve celebrations. Ring in the new year with the one's you love. Leave the bad behind and bring the good with you. May the best days of 2009 be the worst of 2010 and may you enjoy every second of the upcoming year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! I agree, each year seems to go by a much faster than the previous. We're hoping the bad things about 2009 are behind us and that 2010 will bring great things - like our marriage! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We said that 30 years ago. It was a very good thing. God bless.

    ReplyDelete