Sunday, November 22, 2009

Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs!

Last night I attended my first "knottie" wedding. Taryn (of Mr. Jones & Me) and Brian tied the knot yesterday at the Bavarian Inn Lodge in Frankenmuth. They couldn't have asked for a more perfect November day for their wedding. The sun was shining, the bride was stunning, the groom was handsome, and the food.....well it was Frankenmuth...the food was AMAZING! Taryn DIY'd a lot of items for her wedding (programs, table numbers, and the most kick ass favors that I have ever seen! Check out her blog for pics). Thank you Taryn and Brian for inviting me to your special day. I had a wonderful time and I'm so glad that I got to share it with you. I wish Matt would have been able to meet you both last night as well but...that just gives us reason to get together another time, right?! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Kim, I freaking love you. I am so blessed that you came up to celebrate with me...I can't tell you how loved and honored I feel. *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. That absolutely gives us a reason to get together another time!! We'll come to you next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete